FANtasy Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings Everyone

3 posters

Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Greetings Everyone

Post by MikeMangels Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:13 am

I figured we could use this to get the introductions off the ground. I'm Mike, in case you couldn't tell from the username, and most of you know me already. For those few that may not, I'm a lawyer in North Jersey, and an Orioles fan in hostile territory. I'm probably going to use the name Jersey Basecloggers, and if I decide to change it I'll post it here.

MikeMangels
Admin

https://fanball.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Re: Greetings Everyone

Post by JamieM Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:36 pm

I, too, have opted to insert my name into the username field. I love Jersey but will soon have migrated back to dumb old Long Island. I suspect I am legally prohibited from claiming that I am a lawyer.

I have never tried one of these fantasy league thingies before, but I'll learn as I go. Team name, team name... hm. I'll think on it!
JamieM
JamieM

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicSomething Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:04 am

Hello, my name is Alex, and, like Mike, I am a lawyer in North Jersey. I have moved around a bit and have no loyalty to any particular baseball team. I will have to figure that and this whole fantasy league thing out. For a team name, I am going with The Epic Somethings. Perhaps something more clever will come to mind later.

EpicSomething

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum